One well-known business saying is that you can't manage what you can't measure. With the growing importance of sustainable management, business leaders must find the appropriate tools and techniques for measuring their organization's sustainability performance. This course reviews the measurement of sustainable management practices and performance.
- Explain how managers can model and measure sustainable management practices
- Discuss how strategic performance measurements, including the balanced scorecard and Shareholder Value Analysis, can be employed in looking at corporate sustainability efforts
- Outline how accounting systems, including activity-based costing, life-cycle costing, and full cost accounting can be used in assessing sustainability
- Understand methods of calculating return on investment for sustainability decisions and green capital investments
- Discuss measuring and reporting sustainability to government and nongovernmental organizations (NGOs)
- Recognize best practices for measuring sustainable management efforts
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.