Leaders are increasingly being held responsible and accountable for the manner in which they lead—and if they are adhering to ethical behavior when they make decisions. Organizations have learned that the costs of unethical actions can be high, both legally, and from the perspective of brand image and reputation. At the same time, research is showing that good business ethics translates to good business results. Leading in an ethical manner can provide a clear advantage in building a thriving enterprise.
- Discuss the role of ethics in the workplace and for leadership
- Describe some of the major ethical frameworks used in developing business ethics
- Discuss the use of ethical standards and ethics codes in the workplace
- Recognize the role of leadership in setting the ethical tone for an organization
- Apply ethical principles to workplace scenarios
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.