Cloud computing and cloud-based applications are more prevalent today than ever before. Software developers must continuously challenge themselves to stay up to date securing cloud-based applications. This course begins by presenting several challenges and solutions for securing cloud-based applications. Learners are then presented with several real-world scenarios to apply the material they've learned.
This course follows the structure of the (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Computing Professional certification. While it is intended as a part of a five-course suite, it can be taken as a stand-alone course. This course assumes a basic understanding of internet technology.
- Describe the different stages of the Software Development Lifecycle and how they apply to cloud applications
- Understand the role of identity and access management in cloud computing
- Identify different means of authentication
- Describe the various vulnerabilities of cloud applications
- Apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios involving cybersecurity and cloud computing
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.