This course is comprised of two modules. The first addresses many of the challenges for both cloud consumers and cloud service providers in securing the infrastructure and platforms used in cloud computing. The second module offers a series of real-world scenarios designed to give learners a sense for how the concepts might be applied in their everyday work. This course is designed for IT professionals and other adult learners who have some knowledge of internet-related technology.
This course follows the structure of the (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Computing Professional certification. While it is intended as a part of a five-course suite, it can be taken as a stand-alone course.
- Identify the three main components of the Cloud Infrastructure
- Recognize the seven layers of the Open Systems Interconnection model and how each cloud service category relates to them
- Describe various controls available in securing the cloud infrastructure
- Explain the role of identity and access management in cloud computing as well as understanding how different technologies work
- Understand the role of Business Continuity in ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure and platforms
- Apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios involving cybersecurity and cloud computing
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.