This course is comprised of two modules. The first addresses many of the important concepts of cloud-based data and the security responsibilities of both cloud consumers and cloud service providers. The second module offers a series of scenarios that relate to cloud data security to ensure you have mastered the material.
This course follows the structure of the (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Computing Professional certification. While it is intended as a part of a five-course suite, it can be taken as a stand-alone course.
- Describe the cloud data lifecycle
- Compare and contrast cloud data storage and capabilities to those of traditional computing
- Identify data loss prevention controls
- Describe the purpose of Data Rights Management and its role in cloud computing
- Apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios involving cybersecurity and cloud computing
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.