Save 50% on all suites and courses sitewide with code "FRIDAY50" at checkout!
Perhaps you have been in charge of your finances since you started working an after school job in high school, or maybe you are suddenly feeling overwhelmed with allocating the salary from your first job out of college. No matter what your financial situation is, it is important to understand how to handle your money. This course will familiarize you with the basics of budgeting, credit, saving, and investing.
- Manage your personal finances confidently
- Explain what a budget is
- Understand why budgeting is important
- Set financial goals
- Create a budget
- Identify how to eliminate needless expenses
- Monitor and adjust your budget as necessary
- Have a grasp of what credit is and how to improve yours
- Utilize different methods for saving money and covering expenses
- Understand the investment options available to you
|Accessible||Badge and credit-awarding|
|Games & Flashcards||Real-world case studies|
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.