Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Macroeconomics covers the scope and sequence of most introductory economics courses. The course includes many current examples, which are handled in a politically equitable way. The outcome is a balanced approach to the theory and application of economics concepts.
The course includes twenty-one modules:
- Welcome to Economics!
- Choice in a World of Scarcity
- Demand and Supply
- Labor and Financial Markets
- The Macroeconomic Perspective
- Economic Growth
- The International Trade and Capital Flows
- The Aggregate Demand/Aggregate Supply Model
- The Keynesian Perspective
- The Neoclassical Perspective
- Money and Banking
- Monetary Policy and Bank Regulation
- Exchange Rates and International Capital Flows
- Government Budgets and Fiscal Policy
- The Impacts of Government Borrowing
- Macroeconomic Policy Around the World
- International Trade
- Globalization and Protectionism
MindEdge's digital enhancements, all delivered on MindEdge's learner-centric and fully accessible platform, include adaptive learning, dashboard access for tracking student progress, and integration with all major learning management systems.