Learners' Frequently Asked Questions
I can't access my course. What should I do?
If you forgot your password, please visit your login screen and click on the Forgot Password link. You will be asked to confirm your email address and a password reset link will be sent to that email address. If you are enrolled in a for-credit course and are having technical issues, you can contact your school’s help desk and also submit a request for assistance through MindEdge using the Contact Us link above.
If your access period has expired, you can purchase an access extension by visiting your login screen and clicking on the button next to the course you’d like to extend. If you are having trouble making a purchase, please submit a request for assistance using the Contact Us link above.
How do I find my certificate of completion?
Learners can download and print a PDF certificate of completion from their course records page, accessible after logging into the learning management system. Certificates are accessible anytime, even after access to the course has expired.
How do I print a receipt?
Learners can download and print a PDF receipt of their transaction from their course records page, accessible after logging into the learning management system. Receipts are accessible anytime, even after access to the course has expired.
What's your refund policy?
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed.
How do I contact technical support?
Many issues related to course access may need to be directed to your school’s technical help desk. If you are having issues with MindEdge content, please email email@example.com and include your school name, course, and describe the issue you’re having. MindEdge technical support will return your email as soon as possible.
Please contact technical support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I report an error in the content?
We are always interested in improving the quality of our courses. To report an error, please select Report an Error in the Tools menu in the top navigation bar of your course, or send an email to email@example.com with your name, course title, assignment number, and any details related to the content error. We will contact you as soon as the issue has been resolved.
What are the minimum technical requirements for MindEdge courses?
1) Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
2) The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader (free download available at http://www.adobe.com)
1) The last three versions of the major modern browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11. (Other web browsers may work, but may not render all features of the courses)
2) Cookies must be enabled
4) Some ad blocker plug-ins will prevent videos from appearing in courses. Ad blocking software should be disabled during course work.
1) Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or high-speed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
2) E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
Note: Some courses may have additional hardware and/or software requirements. Any additional requirements will be listed in the course description and course syllabus.
Is my course printable?
Some courses do have printable materials. Video, games, and assessments are not available for download.