Jobs @ MindEdge
MindEdge is growing and always looking for talented people to join our team.
Currently Open Jobs
Content Editor, junior-level (full-time)
The Junior Editor position is an entry-level position. The Junior Editor will be responsible for developing online courses, writing and editing content, and conceptualizing games, exercises, and activities that assist students in mastering content. This position will also be responsible for continuous improvement and quality assurance processes on MindEdge’s online courses including responding to learner feedback.
This position will focus primarily on highly technical content such as robotics, artificial intelligence, web design, and digital marketing. Ideal candidates will be highly technically proficient with a keen interest in staying well-informed on trends in emerging tech.
Candidates are required to submit a resume and writing sample to be considered for the position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Edit content for accuracy, clarity, and quality
- Write content including instructional content, assessment questions, and video scripts
- Work with freelance writers
- Meet course completion deadlines
- Place content using HTML and XML templates
- Other tasks, as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and edit for grammar rules
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to meet deadlines
Salary range: $50,000 – $55,000 (depending on experience level)
To apply: Please email your resume and a cover letter indicating the job you are applying for to email@example.com. Only candidates who will be invited to interview will be contacted.
MindEdge and EEO
MindEdge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.